[b]YEAH YOU[/b]

Guest tintbitch

Guest tintbitch

ANY YOU TINTERS TELL US ABOUT AUTO CUTTING MACHINE.

DO THEY CUT ALL SIDES APART FROM TOP EDGE? .ETC

ANY INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintsem

I use Computercut, I love the thing. It saves me about 20 mins. on each car, I rarely have a problem with any of the patterns. I file the edge of all my doors so I add a 1/4" to all the rollups, I cut everything accept the rear glass on it. They give you a free roll of film when you buy it also, I thought that was prettey cool, but after using it the first week I figured out why I got that free roll , it all ends up on the floor, it takes some adjustments and a little getting used to, but once you get used to it, its great. I use it every day on every car. :spit

Guest Sprinter

pros and cons, I don't use them no big dealer to do so would be a waste of money for me, if I had dealer work and 15 accords to do every day maybe look in to it, then again I could quadrulple cut, or have patterns on a wall mounted glass and spend 5 mins cutting them out.

Guest psychotinter

playah pleass, tat candie a$$ machinn is only a few bones ot of a pemps pockt. It all be goood until tat mo f*ckr start clown N ands be eatn 6 pills off you roll n tint. It be a dope invest u b axn me. Im out dog. :thumb

Guest tintbitch

Tell us, are the car sizes allready on the software? Can you enter in your

own sizes (if a forign model becomes popular in your area)

Guest psychotinter

The soft ware hass all vehicles in it but you have to keep getting updates on the newest cars on line. Its kind of like an Insurance payment. Its abill that sticks with you.

Archived