Illegal Tint on the Rise

Guest vclimber

Guest yogi2187

Yes it is a word. I get those calls non stop;can you tint my windows darker?

1) They say I will pay more.

2)I promise not to say were I got it done!

3)Do you know were I can get them tinted darker?

ANSWER: No,we are legal,we stay legal;I don't want the fine!!!

AND most IMPORTANTLY I don't want to be responsible for any accidents,and/or deaths YOU may cause so why would you even think about doing this to yourself or OTHERS???

Biggest response your a a@#hole,or everyone else has it and The number ONE reason they give me it looks awesome!!!

I say you think it looks awesome if you/or someone else gets hurt or DIES!!!! Just to look cool?? Then I just get a hang up.

What is with these ppl? We have laws to abide by why am I going to break them for a couple bucks,or so they can look AWESOME!!!

It drives me crazy,I get these calls all the time I HATE it; sorry I had to vent a little cuz as a matter of fact I just had one of those calls 30 min ago

OH-WELL buk em

It's hard not to when everyone in your area does it (if they admit it or not) and the cops don't really enforce it. Saying no to money sucks. I just have personal limits no 5%, no entire windshields and no low visors.

Guest krivera418

yeah true I guess you gotta keep to your standards no matter what everyone else is doin

but it sucks cause theres 10 more out there that will be happy to do it

Guest tblazers

I'm glad to live in KY were police are pretty lien on tint laws.

KY is 35/150 but I've always ran 15% on all on everything I've owned and never have had any trouble with the po-po

We tint as dark as you want it at the place I work at but you get no receipt no matter how you pay.

Guest tint phantom

the reason ppl. want dark tint on there cars is the laws aint strick enough on the car owner. it should be like a installer, a fat hefty fine like $350 - $500 fine 30 days in jail 3 points on your drivers liesence and impound the vehicle till you get out of jail. insted of a measly $75 fine. :hump I allso think the charge should the same as a recless driveing witch is very stiff.

the reason ppl. want dark tint on there cars is the laws aint strick enough on the car owner. it should be like a installer, a fat hefty fine like $350 - $500 fine 30 days in jail 3 points on your drivers liesence and impound the vehicle till you get out of jail. insted of a measly $75 fine. :thumb I allso think the charge should the same as a recless driveing witch is very stiff.

Unforunately, a law like tha would have a tough time passing. Receiving a ticket for tint, which is not a moving violation, cannot hold the same consequences as would speeding or wreckless driving.

Archived