Courage Distributing / SunGard - Canada

Image070.jpg

Image071.jpg

(Sorry for the image quality, I don't have a scanner hooked up right now and the flash on my camera phone was being weird)

I just got this today... I know the whole take over thing is old news, I'm just a little confused though. So does Novamatrix still own V-Kool and Huper? And if so, does this mean they're planning on actually improving the SunGard products? And I thought this distributor already sealed a deal to distribute Johnson :thumb Now all the Johnson info's been removed from their site (Courage.ca) and I think they're jumping back :thumb It just seems like such a farce. Not that I really care, I'm going to start using Global, but I was kind of hoping they'd carry Johnson so I could use their flat glass films... Anyway this doesn't really apply to most people I'm just kind of rhetorically wondering what the hell they're doing :thumb

Novamatrix still owns V-Kool & Huper. Bigger brains are now available to MFG and R&D.

I kind of figured that's what it meant, and could perhaps eventually be a good thing. Meh, I've made my choice for now :thumb

Novamatrix still owns V-Kool & Huper. Bigger brains are now available to MFG and R&D.

:thumb:spit

Once :rollin russians bought British legendary factory MG - as they have money but no brains, factory dead soon.

I am standing on point that thing which was need - cheap labor and possibility to tell MADE IN ..... As people are still under pressure of that....

I kind of figured that's what it meant, and could perhaps eventually be a good thing. Meh, I've made my choice for now :rollin

Many big fishes jumped from SunGard brand during this moment. And not sutre they will come back.....

Archived