Noob Question

Guest kastro

Guest Key West
sorry I didnt add.. I can see it ..lolol.. it's bothering me.... I have 8% tint all around, and it looks like a black board with a 1" of white line, like a black car with a scratch, its annoying, so came here to see if its normal...

Sounds to me like the tinter missed a bit of "drive out tag" tape. In high production shops, it happens. If thats the case, It will disappear from visibility. Most tape adhesives turn whitish when wet, and get clear when dry, kinda like Elmers glue. It won't go away entirely, you'll still be able to see it from about a foot away. and you'll be able to feel it.

But if you are constantly "feeling" the tint, trust me, that defect is the LEAST of your problems. But then......................you ARE an AUDI owner, so there ya go.

sorry I didnt add.. I can see it ..lolol.. it's bothering me.... I have 8% tint all around, and it looks like a black board with a 1" of white line, like a black car with a scratch, its annoying, so came here to see if its normal...

Sounds to me like the tinter missed a bit of "drive out tag" tape. In high production shops, it happens. If thats the case, It will disappear from

But if you are constantly "feeling" the tint, trust me, that defect is the LEAST of your problems. But then......................you ARE an AUDI owner, so there ya go.

:evileye

Archived