Johnson vs Suntek

Guest TintMeUp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whyBdark

I personally use a little of the SunTek HP series. If you read the first sentence of the Suntek carbons broucher it reads "carbon dyed"

Isn't it funny how one manny comes out with a product line and all the other mannys jump on board with their version....lol

I haven't used much of Johnsons auto films, therefore no comparison from me :thumb

Guest TintMeUp

great replies guys, so basically if im staying with johnson, get the greystone? and would suntek carbon be better than johnsons greystone?

cheers lads

Guest markmr1956

I installed 15% Silhouette on my '05 and within 2 years it began fading and the back glass looks like someone smeared vaseline all over it!

Prior to that I installed 15% HP Suntek on my wife's car and within 18 months you could see a shadow line when you rolled the window down.

For my $$$, I would rather have a shadow line than a "vaseline look".

Guest irishhanks2
great replies guys, so basically if im staying with johnson, get the greystone? and would suntek carbon be better than johnsons greystone?

cheers lads

I have used both and I will stand behind the gray stone its a lot thicker and more durable and the best thing its not dyed and its electronic safe

Archived