What the heck is wrong with you Suzy Safedrivers

Guest livingaboard

Guest livingaboard

What the hell is with you goody two shoes freaks that have to constantly bash people that want to put on tint that is even the least bit darker than what is legal for the state the poster is posting from?

All I hear are things like watch out for little Ricky on the bike, or that pedestrian or don’t hit that car you can’t see.

There is a valid point in not tinting the windshield. There is even a small valid point on the front side windows when your going 5%, but the windows can be rolled down when visibility is poor for making a turn. Most of the viewing is done from the front so if anybody is going to get ran over it is going to be from the front.

I hear that cops can’t see in the car. BS. Guns can be hidden next to the seat and not seen even with the windows rolled down. Tint has nothing to do with it.

Why is it that a car has a restriction on back windows but an SUV doesn’t? Does an SUV has some magical power that allows people to see out limo tint that a car does not possess? No. Why are the laws different?

I doubt you Suzy Safedriver tinters would have a problem putting legal 5 % on rear windows of an SUV but if we are talking about a car you start preaching a damn sermon on the immoral, unsafe tinting of the car. Why is that?

If tint was so friggen unsafe then why do law enforcement vehicles, in many if not all states, have no restriction on tint? Cops are not robots or superhuman. They have the same eyes as us. It must not be illegal for us common peasant folk because of vision limitation. I have a cop car down the road and he has 15% at the max on his car but it looks even darker.

If I was driving a van with no rear windows then what the hell is the difference between that and a car with dark tint in the back? Either way you can't see in.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest irishhanks2
What the hell is with you goody two shoes freaks that have to constantly bash people that want to put on tint that is even the least bit darker than what is legal for the state the poster is posting from?

All I hear are things like watch out for little Ricky on the bike, or that pedestrian or don’t hit that car you can’t see.

There is a valid point in not tinting the windshield. There is even a small valid point on the front side windows when your going 5%, but the windows can be rolled down when visibility is poor for making a turn. Most of the viewing is done from the front so if anybody is going to get ran over it is going to be from the front.

I hear that cops can’t see in the car. BS. Guns can be hidden next to the seat and not seen even with the windows rolled down. Tint has nothing to do with it.

Why is it that a car has a restriction on back windows but an SUV doesn’t? Does an SUV has some magical power that allows people to see out limo tint that a car does not possess? No. Why are the laws different?

I doubt you Suzy Safedriver tinters would have a problem putting legal 5 % on rear windows of an SUV but if we are talking about a car you start preaching a damn sermon on the immoral, unsafe tinting of the car. Why is that?

If tint was so friggen unsafe then why do law enforcement vehicles, in many if not all states, have no restriction on tint? Cops are not robots or superhuman. They have the same eyes as us. It must not be illegal for us common peasant folk because of vision limitation. I have a cop car down the road and he has 15% at the max on his car but it looks even darker.

If I was driving a van with no rear windows then what the hell is the difference between that and a car with dark tint in the back? Either way you can't see in.

not really wanting to get in this but what the hell here gose. ..one....its not trucks its mpv veh. that accupy 7 pas or more and only up to the widows behind the driver pass can be tinted dark ... two.... mpv's have larger side view mirrors then cars if a car has only one side mirror you cant tint it .... third..... most people dont wanna roll there window down at the drive thru what makes you think there going to roll it down to see at every turn.....four... its the law and here in s.c. and if your stoped with illegal film (no stiker in window on where and who done it) they can and will fine up to but not more then 1500.00 and or 30 days impound your car for being unsafe etc...etc...five ....as far as the law haveing dark windows will......there the law they have the ticket book....... lol

Guest irishhanks2
Wow, Ive never seen anybody get banned on there first post

Anybody taking bets on who this is :bingo

he done worse then me on my first post huh willie l :poop

Guest willie
Wow, Ive never seen anybody get banned on there first post

Anybody taking bets on who this is :bingo

he done worse then me on my first post huh willie l :poop

:lol2 I think my first one was ok, but the 2nd -100th me and old tint rookie went at it pretty hard.

We all live and learn :twocents

Archived