What the heck is wrong with you Suzy Safedrivers

Guest livingaboard

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ninjatinter
here we go again. looks like the "gang" is back together. :poop

You sir, are a douche nozzle. You sit and act all poor me everyone is ganging up on me. When it is in fact yourself acting like an ass clown that invites insult. :krazy

Guest clint4883
When was the last time you had to walk up on a car you just pulled over on a desolate road at night and got shot in the face because you couldn't see the driver reaching under his seat for his glock?

cops_killed_0926.jpg

amen!! that says it all

Thats absolutely lame. Don't play the "Sympathy for the poor, under appreciated officer of the law" card. That justification for the current laws won't hold water. While you're at it, post pics of the officers slain along side the road during traffic stops by other vehicles, or pics of the dead officers that got shot during a domestic dispute. See which category gets you more pics as well. By law enforcements own admission, LEO safety is NOT a real threat, it's only a thinly veiled justification. They do not crack down on the illegal shops, for the most part, because illegal tint will give them probable cause to pull you over where no other probable cause exists and they like that.

The ONLY reason I keep it legal is the fact that it's against the law. If the laws change, so does my business model. Now, if you want to talk about the real safety issue, how dark is too dark to see out of safely at night, no prob!! But even then, thats a subjective. Everyones eyes are different. I have no problem seeing thru 20% at night, and I live in a semi-rural area, and am night blind as well. (But I DO have a REAL MedEx) What made this country great was the fact that we "used to" have the right to do things that others thought were stupid. Yep, stupid, but as long as it did not infringe upon thier right to do what I feel is stupid, nobody has a right to tell you what you can or cannot do.

If you feel that a cop has the right to a completely safe working environment, then by all means lets put glass walls and doors on our houses, so that they can see what they are up against when they are serving warrants, or responding to a domestic dispute (FAR and above the most unpredictable and dangerous situation a cop faces) They already have thermal imaging, for christs sake!! They CAN see into your house and thats not a good thing.

I am not anti law enforcement, just anti legal system. Our legal system is broken, and cannot be fixed in it's current state. Our government is already WAAY too intrusive into our private lives.

But then, thats not something too many of you out there are really worried about, is it? You can't be bothered with constitutional rights, unless of course they are YOUR rights, in which case I'll bet you I can hear you screaming about it way down heah in nawth by gawd jawergah!!!

Keep in mind when they are trying to enact legislation that targets the "rights" of criminals. What is applicable to one, is applicable to all. They take away a right that protects the criminal, they take away a right that protects YOU as well. You may not think that it affects you, but when it finally DOES affect you, it's TOO LATE!!!

holy cow! I agree with key west again! I am with you on the law trying to get in someones person affairs alittle to much. as long as I am paying my truck note and insurance I don't feel they have the right to tell me what I can do to it. and everyones eyes are different.

I don't agree with the TI camera statement. they can't see in to your house with a TIC. it can't actually see through walls it only can pic up a hot water pipe or maybe a wire that is getting hot and hasn't thrown a breaker. and it cant see through glass either. now in the dark they are awesome! those things have saved alot of lives.

Guest clint4883
here we go again. looks like the "gang" is back together. :lol

You sir, are a douche nozzle. You sit and act all poor me everyone is ganging up on me. When it is in fact yourself acting like an ass clown that invites insult. :lol

dude, did someone pizz in your oatmeal this morning? I am not acting poor me, I made a statement and was kinda joking around about it. and as for acting like an azz clown I think you may need to sit and ponder on that on for a minute. go look in the mirror, if you see someone there with a little red nose and curly hair with a silly little hat don't be shocked!

Everyone just ease up :lol

I really wish I could somehow make peace in these situations, but it's a no win situation for me. If I do nothing, the older members accuse me of taking sides, if I do something, I'm accused of being a post n@zi. There is really no good way for me to ask people to be peaceful and considerate, nor can I please either side in an argument.

This leads to a lot of hurt feelings that somehow, even though I'm not involved in any way, become my fault for at least one side and usually both sides. Some use this to their advantage and try to create a "common enemy" situation, where good old TD becomes the focus of everyone's anger fed by the situations mentioned above.

It's predictable really.

Guest clint4883
Everyone just ease up :lol

I really wish I could somehow make peace in these situations, but it's a no win situation for me. If I do nothing, the older members accuse me of taking sides, if I do something, I'm accused of being a post n@zi. There is really no good way for me to ask people to be peaceful and considerate, nor can I please either side in an argument.

This leads to a lot of hurt feelings that somehow, even though I'm not involved in any way, become my fault for at least one side and usually both sides. Some use this to their advantage and try to create a "common enemy" situation, where good old TD becomes the focus of everyone's anger fed by the situations mentioned above. :twocents

It's predictable really.

TD you are the man! I don't hold anything against you at all. you are a person just like any one else, so you have a view that may not agree with everyone elses at certain times. I think you do a great job.

I think it is interesting to see were different people stand at on different subjects. my comment about the "gang" was a joke. some people need to relax a little. I put the laughing icon thing so everyone would know it was not serious. :rollin

Guest Texstar
It is pointless TD to have any peace when there is a certain new member who is constantly surrounding himself with drama at the drop of a hat.

This coming from mr drama himself, some of you guys crying wolf all the time is pitiful.

If you dont like his posts then dont read them,quit whining all the time around here

Archived