What the heck is wrong with you Suzy Safedrivers

Guest livingaboard

- I do what the custy wants - they are made aware of the laws and if they would be breaking them on public roadways - public roadways being the point - when the car is in your tint shop its on private property and not subject to tint laws - my personal opinion - I dont like anything darker than 15%, and im sure that will lighten as my sight gets worse - lastly MAKE custy AWARE - also let them know your not a lawyer and to give legal advice wouldn't be right

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This coming from mr drama himself, some of you guys crying wolf all the time is pitiful.

If you dont like his posts then dont read them,quit whining all the time around here

PITSTOP....I would suggest that you take your OWN advice.

I am referring to the PM you sent me about the post in the PPF section that was between Tintzeus and Tint and nothing to do with you at all but you "CRYED WOLF" about it.

Before you start calling people out you may want to reference your own actions.

Guest tintgod
This coming from mr drama himself, some of you guys crying wolf all the time is pitiful.

If you dont like his posts then dont read them,quit whining all the time around here

I am referring to the PM you sent me about the post in the PPF section that was between Tintzeus and Tint and nothing to do with you at all but you "CRYED WOLF" about it.

exactly

- I do what the custy wants - they are made aware of the laws and if they would be breaking them on public roadways - public roadways being the point - when the car is in your tint shop its on private property and not subject to tint laws - my personal opinion - I dont like anything darker than 15%, and im sure that will lighten as my sight gets worse - lastly MAKE custy AWARE - also let them know your not a lawyer and to give legal advice wouldn't be right

no comments for me?

Guest Key West

no comments for me?

Can't have you feeling left out. I just hope that you never have to stand in front of a Judge and tell him that your shop is private property and not subject to the tint laws. But if the worst DOES happen, I want to be there and get video of the Judges response. THAT would be priceless, indeed!!!

Guest Texstar

I apologize if I offended you in any way. Also as stated in the pm that was conveniently left out is I was and am not trying to cause any harm.

I simply wanted to know why certain posts in foo bar get editied and that thread didnt?

I will be more careful in the future. Sorry again I like the cleaner getting along board a whole lot better :evilgrin

Archived