Canadian Legallity

Guest Katie0530

definately. the guys in manitobia and quebect do not go through as much tint as ontario because of the laws. A lot of people see how the the light the window is even with the tint on it and up not getting anything at all. ontario is the place to be for sure.

It will only affect vehicles manufactured Jan. 1 2017 onwards at point of certification , aftermarket will still be enforced the same as it has with the hta. That's the latest I've heard at this point

So same law as here in NB. That will suck for Ont. tinters.

Not quite, too much to post but it's gonna be really screwy. Any vehicle from 2016 and below no problem from an enforcement point of you with police. It will still be "vaugue" as it always has been through the years. But every time you get a 2017 and onward car recertified, it will have to be stripped off on the two front doors, just to be retinted again.

The confusion is that the certification standards and the law-enforcement standards are on two different pages and will still be on two different pages of hell they want to tackle the two front doors. This is to the best of my current knowledge and I have a feeling it will ever change until it gets finalized

Archived