Could this happen?

Tonite I was on the freeway and a heavy rain/hail cell was passing over the freeway I was on.

In the slow lane next to me, a late model Volvo four-door hit the brakes and made a rapid stop.

To my surprise, the driver's side rear glass had a hole big enough to pass a melon through.

Could it have been caused by the slushy hail?

I mean we are talking about the WORLD'S SAFEST CAR!

For those of you who went to public schools recently, I have edited the above so that you may read it in the way you are accustomed.

yo mang tonITe I was on the freEway and a hEAvy rain/hail cell was passing oVer the freway I was on in the slOw lane next to me a laTe model Volvo four-doOr hit the brAKes and made a rapid sTOp to my surprise the driver's side rear glass had a hole big enough to pass a melon throUGh could it have been caused by the slUShy hail I mean we are taLKing abOUt the WORLD'S SAFEST CAR

Guest tintgod
For those of you who went to public schools recently, I have edited the above so that you may read it in the way you are accustomed.

yo mang tonITe I was on the freEway and a hEAvy rain/hail cell was passing oVer the freway I was on in the slOw lane next to me a laTe model Volvo four-doOr hit the brAKes and made a rapid sTOp to my surprise the driver's side rear glass had a hole big enough to pass a melon throUGh could it have been caused by the slUShy hail I mean we are taLKing abOUt the WORLD'S SAFEST CAR

now that is funny stuff right there.. :thumb

Archived