went to the flea market today

I always wanted to go to a flea market to check out the ole flea market tint job, now I new they would be bad but Daaaaaaam they were even worse than I thought the first car I ever tinted looked better then the :beer they were turning out :nope these were 20 footers they did not even look good fcom 10' :dunno

I always wanted to go to a flea market to check out the ole flea market tint job, now I new they would be bad but Daaaaaaam they were even worse than I thought the first car I ever tinted looked better then the :dunno they were turning out :nope these were 20 footers they did not even look good fcom 10' :beer

Maybe it was just too windy :lol:cool

I always wanted to go to a flea market to check out the ole flea market tint job, now I new they would be bad but Daaaaaaam they were even worse than I thought the first car I ever tinted looked better then the :lol they were turning out :dunno these were 20 footers they did not even look good fcom 10' :bs

Maybe it was just too windy :beer:cool

They were in a steel carport type garage inclosed on 3 sides it was the flea market a little york an 59 if you ever in that area. :nope

Guest irishhanks2
I always wanted to go to a flea market to check out the ole flea market tint job, now I new they would be bad but Daaaaaaam they were even worse than I thought the first car I ever tinted looked better then the :nope they were turning out :lol these were 20 footers they did not even look good fcom 10' :bs

Maybe it was just too windy :dunno:cool

They were in a steel carport type garage inclosed on 3 sides it was the flea market a little york an 59 if you ever in that area. :beer

little york??? what state??

Archived