Kids, don't try this at home!

Ever see that sign that says " do not step on or above this point or you MAY lose your balance :shock

no. he didnt see it because he removed them when he bought it... without looking at them

I hate heights... no way for me to do that. I feel uneasy on step ladders.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever see that sign that says " do not step on or above this point or you MAY lose your balance :shock

no. he didnt see it because he removed them when he bought it... without looking at them

I hate heights... no way for me to do that. I feel uneasy on step ladders.

Then maybe you shouldn't look at this one! :thumb

100_0192.jpg

Guest FilmBlazer

Is that a bluetooth in your ear? Did you take a call too or did you get 911 on the phone and say "I might fall a long ways hang on a sec" lol

My cousin in Toronto has a company and all they do is sign installs, large billboard construction, vinyl intalls (large graphics in stores, displays, construction hoardings, etc). Anyway, one of his full time guys fell off the top or second rung of a ladder (I think he said he was about 9 feet up) and onto the terrazzo floor of a mall. The ladder was stable (he only uses good ladders, no flimsy crap) and it was simply because he lost his balance while working on something. He was told before not to use a ladder the way he was... After seeing the pics of what happened to him, I'll never even think of using a latter in an unsafe way. The guy fell and basically turned right over, landed square on his head, split his head right open, fractured vertebrae in his neck and back, the doctors were amazed he got off as lucky as he did... and he's just been screwed up for months and months, and still isn't right. Not to mention all the staples in his head... Cool that you got the job done... but that's just a stupid risk to take :lol6

Archived