help

Guest yogi2187

Guest yogi2187

I am looking to expand my shop;I am interested in buying a low end ccost.I want to expand my business but want to start off cheaqper,the get better EQUIP.. later could I get some advice as to were to buy a used or cheaper printer.Can any one help me find one for a fair price;but yet still do quality work done. I want A 48" or bigger and any other info.... would appreciate it greaatly;and how to keep this on the cheaper end w/out gettin sc#$ed over please send me any info;how easy they are to work with ANY AND ALL W-MAIL WOULD be APPRECIATED!!!!!!!! I found on will this ome work;for lettering,signs,banners,and mainly alot uf Auto Grapis!!!!!!

I found this site and its for alot of advicEach package includes a Vinyl Express Q-130 54” vinyl cutter and stand and everything listed in our '1+2+3' above! The Q-Series is the newest generation of Vinyl Express sign cutters. These are supremely built cutters for the serious signmaker, engineered and built exclusively for SIGNWarehouse by one of the sign industry’s best and most respected manufacturers. This partnership brings together two of the oldest and most established companies in the sign equipment industry.

All Q Series cutters include an advanced SmartFeed and Accuload media handling systems for superb tracking on long graphics, tangential control for accurate cuts even in thick media, and outstanding detail and precision, and bullet proof reliability. With a Vinyl Express Q Series vinyl cutter, you’re ready for everything from intricate ¼” fonts to 20 foot banner graphics.

could you please tell me if thi suitable or what I need to go the cheapest route

Thanx

wausautint

Archived