ticked with current supplier

sooo. ive been calling my current supplier (For flat glass) for the last month trying to get some stuff from them. ive called a couple times and was given some bull excuses. anyways, im a pretty loyal kinda guy. I know I dont buy a ton of film or anything, but I still feel like this is bs, and that I should get treated better because im still a custy.

anyways, tomorrow morning im going to give oti and johnson a call I think. any other suggestions to try out? I use suntek carbon for auto and love it, but I wasn't tooooo fond of their flat film. I used the symphony (dr) series. I love the way it looks on the outside though, but I think it gives a funny color on the inside of the home. is this just me? maybe ill go straight through suntek. who knows. anyways, seems to me im back in the market for a good film for flat glass, and im just wonderin if anyone else has got some people who are good to work with. hahahahahaha.

/rant

sorry about the rant, but im pretty upset with *company name here.* its not hard to return a phone call within a reasonable amount of time in my opinion.

p.s. is it okay to company bash without mentioning a name?

This is gonna be very diffirent for anyone else again , and I have been complaining about Solar gard automotive ...But I can advice their flatglasfilms . Its the only brand we use for flat .

They have some very nice looking films and could give us Technical support others wheren't able to do . Maybe expensive ...But its been worth every penny so far . In 6 years we had 1 filmproblem and this was solved in no time , so the garanty service was pretty great too :shock

Guest Crackz

talk to joe at johnsons hes a good guy or howard at global and express 1800 film now awesome guy and justin at oti very good luck by the way I love global on the flat glass end

p.s. is it okay to company bash without mentioning a name?

is it ok if I take a guess who????

Ll...

thank uuuuuuuu

you're more than welcome to take a crack at it... but its not them. its someone else.

btw, I called OTi today. awesome people! so helpful! they are sending me samples and stuff, so I will have them by the weeks end. wooo hooo. I called johnson and left a message, so hopefully he will get back to me soon. I was also advised in a pm to give madico a buzz, so I think im gonna drop them a line in the morning. thanks for the replies everybody! its much appreciated. and thanks for listening to my rant. haha. im in a much better mood today. its always a good feeling to be treated like your loved!

Archived