Anyone ever loose it in front of customer

Guest Sprinter

Guest Sprinter

I did a job friday and the gentleman who is pushing 70 with a speach problem told me he took his car to another shop for the tint job and the owner of the shop went off on him. started to wave his arms in the air said I TOLD YOU TO HAVE SOMEONE PICK YOU UP walks around shop says fucxxxx customers slams the office door, the guy stands there and says I'll bring a ride be right back. he says he's never been treated this way called me and I did the tint job for him.

any of you go off like this or hear of some other tinter doing this?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintsem

I had a guy come in telling me that another shop tinted his Cavalier and he took it back to ask him about the white in the matrix.Before all of this the customer had asked him if it would be white on the top and the installer told him that it would all lay down just fine. The shop own told him that it would always be that way, so the customer asked him if he could vinyl it and he would pay him extra, the shop owner told him to get the hell out of his shop. The customer then told him if he won't back up his work he wanted the tint off the rear glass and his money back, the shop owner then told him to get the f**k out of his shop and if he every came back he would kill him.

Guest thetintshop

only once, and I really don't regret it. it was an old woman I was doing a headliner for. she wanted a piece of scrap I had left over to cover a pillow or something, who cares. anyway, I told her there isn't any scrap left over when I do a headliner because I cut it to fit and the biggest piece would only be a couple inches wide. I told her she needed like a yard and I would sell her a yard of it for $10. (my cost is $7.78 a yard, so I'm really doin her a favor)

when she comes back to pick up her car, she asks for the piece of scrap. I told her, there was no scrap, but like I told her earlier, I would be happy to sell her a yard off the roll. she wants it so I make her invoice and I add $10 to it. she gets all pissed off and asks why I'm charging her for the piece of scrap. I guess she never heard a word I had said, I don't know, I thought I had made it pretty clear. I told her that wasn't scrap and I'm not in the habit of giving things away for free. she mumbles around for a couple minutes, and finally makes the check out and pays for it. I'm letting it go, not saying anything, then she finally sends me over the top. she says "well, I'm real disappointed in you, I won't ever be back that's for sure." I lost it. I won't tell ya'll all that I said, but basically, I told her, in a VERY LOUD voice, "I'm not in business to give things away. I work for a f*****g living, just like I'm sure you did at one time." there was a b***h thrown in for good measure and a couple more fucks, and I'm walking behind her as she's getting in her car, and still bitchin at her as she's driving away. I have never lost it like that before, and haven't since. but these people who REALLY expect something for nothing really p1ss me off.

Guest DontWorryItWillDry
there was a b***h thrown in for good measure and a couple more fucks,
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha I can just imagine. :rollin

I lose it more often than not. Working in these big expensive homes...who wouldn't. Stay at home trophy wife, walkin' around in her teen freak gear.....sometimes thong showin' in shiyet....wouldn't you lose it too?

Archived