V-Kool

Guest Da Beach

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Da Beach

I'm new at this, so....does anyone know anything about V-Kool and what do they know. What is the cost? How well does it perform against heat. Son on and so forth. :shock

Guest Da Beach

I'm looking to add V-Kool to my product line. BUT, would like to hear from as many people as possible who have used it, if any. Two things I've heard about it, 1. High Cost, 2. High Heat rejection. I sure would like to get more info from real people not just from people who want to sell you the product.

Guest Da Beach

And if your wondering why I have so much experience, my older brother used to tint when I was only 9, hitting me over the head saying, "just hold that dam tint!" That's when it all began.

Anyway...anyone know anthing about V-Kool. Really am curious about it's construction. It doesn't mention in detail on it's website.

I tint, buy, wholesale, retail, and more

:shock Isn't it too much? Noy good idea start wholesale biz with V-KOOl - bug bux needed for start and good prolongation

Anyway...anyone know anthing about V-Kool. Really am curious about it's construction. It doesn't mention in detail on it's website.

Just like an advice. Don't digg deep. Believe me too much knowledge - dangerous for good sales, IMHO. And exact too much knowledge about VK, HO and so on....

Archived