Feeling old

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
bunch of bullshiatters :woowoo

truth hurts sometimes 6 a day with 3 tinters thats only 2 apeice you ought to be pumping out 9-10 with 3 full time tinters unless the business isnt there :DD

come on guys.....2 hours or less per full 4 door car should be standard for ONE person. I am slow as can be and do that...

Shwusyrtnts should be able to vouch that one. The 2 of us could knock out a whole slip load! We did the Altima in my video in like an hour and that was with him doing the video of me on the back glass and watching me do the reverse roll on it....just goofing on the car! THREE guys should be killing the tint jobs!

Guest thatsnappyguy

maybe hes just an ok tinter and has 2 window cleaners. :DD we have a few ppl there that clean the windows if I really need them to.. but they dont know nothin about tinting.

bunch of bullshiatters :DD

truth hurts sometimes 6 a day with 3 tinters thats only 2 apeice you ought to be pumping out 9-10 with 3 full time tinters unless the business isnt there :DD

believe me we are busy.

we just dont have to work that hard to make ends meet. I probably make in one car what these guys make in 10 cars :woowoo:bingo

thank god jealousy is something I dont suffer from :DD

Guest willie
come on guys.....2 hours or less per full 4 door car should be standard for ONE person. I am slow as can be and do that...

Shwusyrtnts should be able to vouch that one. The 2 of us could knock out a whole slip load! We did the Altima in my video in like an hour and that was with him doing the video of me on the back glass and watching me do the reverse roll on it....just goofing on the car! THREE guys should be killing the tint jobs!

:dunno Even as fat and old as I am and speck doing one side window, we can do a car in an hour :dunno

Guest solarspot

:dunno Even as fat and old as I am and speck doing one side window, we can do a car in an hour :dunno

Well when I have to do every one twice :dunno

:dunno:lol2

Guest thatsnappyguy
bunch of bullshiatters :lol2

truth hurts sometimes 6 a day with 3 tinters thats only 2 apeice you ought to be pumping out 9-10 with 3 full time tinters unless the business isnt there :dunno

believe me we are busy.

we just dont have to work that hard to make ends meet. I probably make in one car what these guys make in 10 cars :dunno:dunno

thank god jealousy is something I dont suffer from :dunno

yea ok. well u must be charging 10 times as much as we do. I do very well myself. its a good thing u dont suffer from jealousy b/c if u did, u should be in ICU. I could go work for u and u could fire everyone and still get more cars out.

Guest Bulldog

C'mon guys..the ad reads 10 cars a day in 11 hrs. That's 10 in 10 with lunch. AND thats ANY car. Now how many are gonna say....I can do ANY car in one hour???? AND 10 times in a row. AND 6 days a week.....

Guest secretagentswole

with a plotter flyinon2wheels and myself can door a 4 door car in 26 mins.

I swear to god ill drop dead if iam lying and its a good job in 26 mins as well.

Archived