Feeling old

Guest windowpimp

I would love to try some precut pattenrns , best day I ever did was 12 back windows on dodge trucks at a dealership.. sprinkled in with 3 or 4 full autographics.... outside in the heat.....

Im looking forward to just flat glass... lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
26 mins :krazy .Maybe on a mustang but sounds like a hack job if it is that fast on a 4 dr

Thats not neccessarily true.

There are 3 of us here and we can do a simple 4 door car in less than 30 minutes.

WE DO NOT do 10 cars a day every day but have done it on numerous occasions.

Bulldog I agree with you. Not one tinter can do this day in and day out.

The debate going on here by the one that chose to call bullchiatt is that 3 cannot do it.

I totally agree with snappy and secret agent here. If the shop is run properly then it is very easily attainable.

Our routine:

We pull the car in.

One tinter cuts the car out on the plotter while one cleans and preps the back glass the other cleans and preps the doors.

Yes we pull seals if neccessary.

Once cut:

one tinter does the back glass

one tinter does the 2 doors on one side

the 3rd tinter does the other side

We have a receptionist that handles the phones, schedules, receipts and warranty paper work.

A four door malibu,g6 or any type of standard 4 door car averages 30 to 35 minutes with 3 of us doing it.

We work 8-5 and bring our lunch, thats a 9 hour day and the rest you can do the math.

No dmc just the facts to back up the statement

Guest secretagentswole
26 mins :krazy .Maybe on a mustang but sounds like a hack job if it is that fast on a 4 dr

Thats not neccessarily true.

There are 3 of us here and we can do a simple 4 door car in less than 30 minutes.

WE DO NOT do 10 cars a day every day but have done it on numerous occasions.

Bulldog I agree with you. Not one tinter can do this day in and day out.

The debate going on here by the one that chose to call bullchiatt is that 3 cannot do it.

I totally agree with snappy and secret agent here. If the shop is run properly then it is very easily attainable.

Our routine:

We pull the car in.

One tinter cuts the car out on the plotter while one cleans and preps the back glass the other cleans and preps the doors.

Yes we pull seals if neccessary.

Once cut:

one tinter does the back glass

one tinter does the 2 doors on one side

the 3rd tinter does the other side

We have a receptionist that handles the phones, schedules, receipts and warranty paper work.

A four door malibu,g6 or any type of standard 4 door car averages 30 to 35 minutes with 3 of us doing it.

We work 8-5 and bring our lunch, thats a 9 hour day and the rest you can do the math.

No dmc just the facts to back up the statement

absolutley, no hack here, its 26 years combined experince and the know how. its a process and everyone has a specific job. You want to make that money booboo you find out how to stream line. I like big trucks fast bikes bad women and nasty bar tabs, its takes making that loot to do what I want to do in life so we make it happen with out sacrificing quality.

Guest thatsnappyguy

:poop

. I like big trucks fast bikes bad women and nasty bar tabs, its takes making that loot to do what I want to do in life so we make it happen with out sacrificing quality.

I like big, bad, nasty women. :krazy

Guest secretagentswole
:poop
. I like big trucks fast bikes bad women and nasty bar tabs, its takes making that loot to do what I want to do in life so we make it happen with out sacrificing quality.

I like big, bad, nasty women. :krazy

hell yeas~!!! no discrimination against squirrel

Guest hometheaterman

Wow thats a lot cars a day. I wouldn't want to see what my tint looked like in a year if I had someone try to do it that fast.

Archived