Feeling old

Guest secretagentswole
Wow thats a lot cars a day. I wouldn't want to see what my tint looked like in a year if I had someone try to do it that fast.

if it looks good right then itll look good in 1 year.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest D'Arts

I quess the ad was simple - to "cut off" all the cowboys who could say "I could DO it" (in reality nothing) and take in someone who would be able to perform - not as much as the ad demands but reasonable workload. My personal opinion the ad should not be taken seriously - but I have to admit - it was good to read all the responses ha ha. :asshat:

I was just reading in the classifieds and saw this...
WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED AND PROFFESIONAL TINTER WILLING TO TINT UP TO AT LEAST 10 CARS IN ONE DAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 730 TO 630 PLUS 6 DAYS A WEEK

Damn.

Just, damn.

Man I feel old.

I love it when people say how many cars as if all cars are the same lol ,I call bullshit on anybody claiming more tahn 5-6 a day if you are cleaning prepping trimming installing no help from anyone at all :lol

:lol

I did 7 today. 08 vette then 6 trucks. :lol2 I guess I aint qualified for the job! :lol2

no, you the man, and your boss is like mine, she cracks that whip when you slacking :thumb:lol2

Guest CleanCutter

kills me how anyone who doesn't have to spend 1/2 a damn day on one car is always labeled a hack here.

I don't support doing every car in 1/2 an hour, but when it happens - and everything was going just right for a change - it doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the job. If you don't have anyone to answer the phone and keep customers away from you and asking the same tired old questions, then sure it's going to take you two hours on a simple Grand Am or (heaven forbid) an '08 Mustang - and hey, if you're getting $299 a car, more power to you, you can afford to only be doing 4 cars a day and still keep the shop open. But a seeing as high my market will only support about $179(+20 for a visor) on a normal car, I happily knock out 4, grab some lunch, come back and do the other 4. Comebacks for anything other than water bubbles the next day is an almost never occurrence, the help is paid to eyeball the work to death and tell me if I missed something before the custy ever comes back

Archived