Need help deciding for my tint.

Guest Bumpin'Neon

Guest Bumpin'Neon

Hi, my name is JJ. I have a silver 2000 Dodge neon with a system and my windows aren't tinted. I was looking into tint and I was wondering how many like the chrome to black transistion tint. Its 20%. I cant decide whether I want the chrome on the bottom transistioning to black or vise versa. Im doing this to all windows except for the windshield. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole

six months its purple and clear or vise versa which ever way you lay it. 20% is fine and legal on the the rear of your car as long as there are not any laws against reflective films in your area.

IMO looks like poo poo, look at an "LLUMAR Atr 18 stealth" for that color car.it will have a sligt reflectivity to it and will match the car very well. You will have to go lighter on the front if your going to follow state tint laws. But that would be my suggestion as for helping you "Decide for your Tint".

Guest secretagentswole
It's not legal and the tint is crap.

Nice look though....

redfader-1.jpg

:confuse

getting a headache just thinking about having to sit in that car for an hour on a good blistering bright day. keep squinting with that red tinting.

SO ca you see this convorsation

"YO B, Iam gettin that new fusion, I already got these gold rims picked out and this red tints papers from auto zone and some high $$ krylon that matches the tints for the brake rotors. its gonna be sick yo!!!"

Guest Bumpin'Neon
six months its purple and clear or vise versa which ever way you lay it. 20% is fine and legal on the the rear of your car as long as there are not any laws against reflective films in your area.

IMO looks like poo poo, look at an "LLUMAR Atr 18 stealth" for that color car.it will have a sligt reflectivity to it and will match the car very well. You will have to go lighter on the front if your going to follow state tint laws. But that would be my suggestion as for helping you "Decide for your Tint".

Idaho laws for the window tinting is 35% on front side windows, 20% on rear side windows, and 35% on back window. Then the reflectiveness cannot exceed 35% on the front and rear side windows. So what would I want to do? Go 35% on all of it except my windshield? Or make it barely legal?

Guest Bumpin'Neon
go as dark as you can get away with on all the winders but the WS.

But wouldn't it look weird with the uneven tints? 35% on the front side windows 20% on the rear side windows and 35% on the back window?

go as dark as you can get away with on all the winders but the WS.

But wouldn't it look weird with the uneven tints? 35% on the front side windows 20% on the rear side windows and 35% on the back window?

Personally I either like to keep it even... or go as dark as possible on the rears and then legal on the front two windows, and then they appear darker since there's less light coming in the rear. But you can still tell... As I said, personally I think even all around looks best even if it's lighter :rollin

Archived