Shrinking Global

Guest secretagentswole

Guest secretagentswole

I know we talk about his all the time, but I have mentioned that they will send some one out to show you how to shrink it. This is the dude they sent to my shop in florida from vegas. His name is jim, he owns a shop in vegas and global pays him to do demos.

Its been floatin around here a while. My only thing is I tint a bug like once every six months. And you can do that shrink with other brands too, or at least a variation of it.

Cool for those who havent seen it though, its a schweeeet technique.

Guest secretagentswole

same thing. leave it long on both sides, in fact you dont cut it at all untill your done.then you cut off all the XS and you have a shrunk BW. But this was the only way I could get the cheaper global to work. Now that I have worked with the QDP I think really you just got to really slow your roll down and let the %&$# shrink. as a tinter iam in haul ass mode constantly.

Guest thatsnappyguy

yea that dude jim has the best job in the world imo. I have tried to take part in that already but hes got it on lockdown from what I hear.

Guest secretagentswole

he came to my shop in the middle of summer, like 98 degrees and 100% humidity, no A/C in the shop, he was sweating his arse off, smelled like he had been having some good nights or just maintaining!!hahaha must be a killer job.

dude was really cool. showed me some other trix too.

Archived