Shrinking Global

Guest secretagentswole

Guest willie
yea that dude jim has the best job in the world imo. I have tried to take part in that already but hes got it on lockdown from what I hear.
he came to my shop in the middle of summer, like 98 degrees and 100% humidity, no A/C in the shop, he was sweating his arse off, smelled like he had been having some good nights or just maintaining!!hahaha must be a killer job.

dude was really cool. showed me some other trix too.

Jim's no longer with Global :rollin

I learned that method from the guys at MR.Tint in San Diego, CA in 2000. That was the best tip I ever got from another tinter. :gasp I used that method on a bug useing 3M CS20 for some reps out of MN. It works great with all films some like CS tolerate less heat then others like LULU and Suntek. :nope

Guest thatsnappyguy

yea I learned the pull method back in 03 or 04 from a fellow tinter when I was tinting with ATR. worked on every tint that I used. works on global just like any other tint to me.

yea I learned the pull method back in 03 or 04 from a fellow tinter when I was tinting with ATR. worked on every tint that I used. works on global just like any other tint to me.

Any HP or 1.5 mil I agree! I think global just accepts the pull method better with the soap tech. :evileye

Archived