silverado sub box

Guest kflemin9

Guest kflemin9

im tryin to come up with a new design for my own box in my truck (2005 ext cab silvy). right now im thinkin under the back seat, drivers side, from the tranny hump to the support bracket and from the back hump to the back of the drivers eat following the angle upward of the rear seat.

looking for abot 1.5 cubes with a slot port

speaker is a jl 10w3v3-4 on a jl 250/1

thought of glassin the curve on the trans hump around the curve in the back to the side and finishin the rest with 3/4 mdf

any suggestions??

post-23347-1205896705.jpg

Guest kflemin9@yahoo.com
Just go buy the MTX Thunderform boxes for under there... they sound great!

I cant stand pre built boxes... something makes me feel much better to be able to answer every question about what my box is made of, how much air space, and port tuned frequency. plus I get exactly what I want and enjoy doing it my way

Guest kflemin9
have you started the build yet?

just finished. installed, amp retuned, and ready to pound. just need to figure out weither to carpet it or lay glass and paint.

I have some pics but it says files are too big to attach so I will try and post them at work tom.

Guest willie
have you started the build yet?

just finished. installed, amp retuned, and ready to pound. just need to figure out weither to carpet it or lay glass and paint.

I have some pics but it says files are too big to attach so I will try and post them at work tom.

As long as you keep Cajun away from it you will be fine :dunno

Just go buy the MTX Thunderform boxes for under there... they sound great!

I cant stand pre built boxes... something makes me feel much better to be able to answer every question about what my box is made of, how much air space, and port tuned frequency. plus I get exactly what I want and enjoy doing it my way

Hmm... Maybe you don't know that much about the thunderforms for that particular vehicle....

But If the build is already on..... Good Luck :spit

Archived