Guest darkdan

I wonder if they're making it. Might have to research that.

Because I just heard of a very similar (seems identical specs, etc) product being made by someone else.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
I wonder if they're making it. Might have to research that.

Because I just heard of a very similar (seems identical specs, etc) product being made by someone else.

its a coater. pm me and I ll tell u more about it.

Guest teamfutaba
This film is not ceramic. IR absorbing dye is the working component. Very similar to Wincos that is being sold by Madico and Crystaline/Prestige by 3M. All of these films use IR absorbing dye. Look at the SA 68% on the IR40. How's the laminate going to hold up? :dunno

VC, theres 2 L's in crystalline.. :dunno . isnt the geosheild IR absorbing also, with crazy SA's. heard its breaking a lot of safety glass in s fl.

This film is not ceramic. IR absorbing dye is the working component. Very similar to Wincos that is being sold by Madico and Crystaline/Prestige by 3M. All of these films use IR absorbing dye. Look at the SA 68% on the IR40. How's the laminate going to hold up? :headbang
working component would be dried liguid crystalline. I'm still not fully understanding the depth of this IR film.

Guest vclimber
This film is not ceramic. IR absorbing dye is the working component. Very similar to Wincos that is being sold by Madico and Crystaline/Prestige by 3M. All of these films use IR absorbing dye. Look at the SA 68% on the IR40. How's the laminate going to hold up? :headbang

VC, theres 2 L's in crystalline.. :headbang . isnt the geosheild IR absorbing also, with crazy SA's. heard its breaking a lot of safety glass in s fl.

:headbang Thanks, and there is one "r" in :headbang

IRIS 70 is IR absorbing. I'm sticking to my original guess that it is IR absorbing dye, maybe it has some ceramic but no 70% ceramic only film pulls that kind of TSER. They say it's dye-free though in their advertising... I guess there is only one way to find out. :headbang

Archived