"botched tint job"

:rollin crazy

In April 2001, after a 3 ½-year investigation, DeLuca was charged in the death of Scott McCabe, 28, on Sept. 7, 1997, possibly over $50 that he didn't pay a friend for a botched window-tinting job, police said.

Guest clint4883
:rollin another reason not to take your car to the low baller. maybe I can use that on a sign or something. "don't take it to the other guy cause he may kill you". :rollin okay maybe not. :rollin

Guest Key West
:lol2 another reason not to take your car to the low baller. maybe I can use that on a sign or something. "don't take it to the other guy cause he may kill you". :thumb okay maybe not. :ppdance

You're assuming that the killer was also the tinter. This COULD be a great reason to do the best you can, 'cuz you might get killed if they don't like yer work. :evileye

:thumb another reason not to take your car to the low baller. maybe I can use that on a sign or something. "don't take it to the other guy cause he may kill you". :lol2 okay maybe not. :shock

You're assuming that the killer was also the tinter. This COULD be a great reason to do the best you can, 'cuz you might get killed if they don't like yer work. :ppdance

Might have been a case of ROID RAGE! :evileye

Guest Key West
:lol2 another reason not to take your car to the low baller. maybe I can use that on a sign or something. "don't take it to the other guy cause he may kill you". :thumb okay maybe not. :lol

You're assuming that the killer was also the tinter. This COULD be a great reason to do the best you can, 'cuz you might get killed if they don't like yer work. :lol

Might have been a case of ROID RAGE! :lol2

I know that I can get pretty ragefull when the 'roids are flarin' up!!!! :lol2

Archived