worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

Guest Texstar
ok there guy..... :poop

yea ok there bro.....your helping me at this point. you just cant be quite can you. its like tinter turrets

Yo dude, havent you figured out yet boozehound aint worth the trouble. He's all booze and bark dont waste your time here :krazy

He pokes his nose in the middle of everything with his bizzare ramblings. TD or the mods will get him :poop

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the knucklehead that got banned here, flyinon2wheels or whatever.

are you kidding me man???? y you got to get on here and say some stupid %&$# like that.

THATS NOT FLYIN

But that %&$# is funny, he keeps looking back at the camera, you can tell he set that up for himself to put on you tube.

I'm sorry, but I was pretty sure that the 'mytints' guy was flyinon2wheels, I thought the email he had here matched the other guys YT name, my mistake.

Guest secretagentswole
That's the knucklehead that got banned here, flyinon2wheels or whatever.

are you kidding me man???? y you got to get on here and say some stupid %&$# like that.

THATS NOT FLYIN

But that %&$# is funny, he keeps looking back at the camera, you can tell he set that up for himself to put on you tube.

I'm sorry, but I was pretty sure that the 'mytints' guy was flyinon2wheels, I thought the email he had here matched the other guys YT name, my mistake.

no biggie, I wouldnt let them even call the tintzootsuit that guy!!! tha top edge on that window gots to to have a ghetto gap from hell.

Guest secretagentswole
ok there guy..... :poop

yea ok there bro.....your helping me at this point. you just cant be quite can you. its like tinter turrets

you want me to be quiet.... :poop Not everyone does what you tell them...... :poop you have no authority here.... :krazy

no I dont want you to be quite, I just want you not to be a poontastic fruit cake on here all the time. I dont want everyone on here to do what I tell em to. I dont want any authority on here, I would be to busy banning jackasses like you.

ok there guy..... :spam

you want me to be quiet.... :poop Not everyone does what you tell them...... :poop you have no authority here.... :krazy

no I dont want you to be quite, I just want you not to be a poontastic fruit cake on here all the time. I dont want everyone on here to do what I tell em to. I dont want any authority on here, I would be to busy banning jackasses like you.

2 stars poster :poop

Guest S and S

Did you see how purple it looked as he was pulling it outta the box. :krazy

BTW secretagentasswole quit harrassing people about the :poop sounds like your trying to post hoe your way up.

Did you edit all their lick my ballz quotes and there strap on quotes and hard on quotes in the paint protection film thread

If your gonna clean one up clean them all up?

I sure will. Just report the post. I dont have time to go over all the post on this board :krazy

I was only able to read a couple post this morning before I left for work and this one just happened to be one.

Guest Texstar
Did you edit all their lick my ballz quotes and there strap on quotes and hard on quotes in the paint protection film thread

If your gonna clean one up clean them all up?

I sure will. Just report the post. I dont have time to go over all the post on this board :lol

I was only able to read a couple post this morning before I left for work and this one just happened to be one.

bump !!

I just picked up a new word a few days ago and just had to use it .... :lol

Soo the gap at the top has been mensioned a few times , no need for me to say its gonna be like :beer then :lol

Well I did have a good laugh with it...So it was wurth to watch , I just really hope for this guy this was just for show and only this one time and is gonna replace it with a deasond install before he actually asked money for it .

Alot of people I talk to refer windowfilm with bubbles and cracks and dustspics ...etc I geuss this guy is one of the reasons they do ....

Archived