worlds fastest tinter

Guest tintgod

Guest secretagentswole
Did you see how purple it looked as he was pulling it outta the box. :lol

BTW secretagentasswole quit harrassing people about the :lol sounds like your trying to post hoe your way up.

hey s and s y dont you go read some of your home boys post and get off my sack. I think your a lil biased if your thinking iam the one harassing people. go read, then come back and say something about how I am harassing.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you see how purple it looked as he was pulling it outta the box. :lol

BTW secretagentasswole quit harrassing people about the :lol sounds like your trying to post hoe your way up.

hey s and s y dont you go read some of your home boys post and get off my sack. I think your a lil biased if your thinking iam the one harassing people. go read, then come back and say something about how I am harassing.

Everyone just ease up.

I really wish I could somehow make peace in these situations, but it's a no win situation for me. If I do nothing, the older members accuse me of taking sides, if I do something, I'm accused of being a post n@zi. There is really no good way for me to ask people to be peaceful and considerate, nor can I please either side in an argument.

This leads to a lot of hurt feelings that somehow, even though I'm not involved in any way, become my fault for at least one side and usually both sides. Some use this to their advantage and try to create a "common enemy" situation, where good old TD becomes the focus of everyone's anger fed by the situations mentioned above.

It's predictable really.

Guest secretagentswole
no I dont want you to be quite, I just want you not to be. I dont want . I dont want any I would be .

I, I, I....want , want , want.........just like a little kid.

:twocents

for being so drunk you sure know how to hack edit my post quote it and post some rambling bullshit right after TD makes a post about chilling out. You must be a protected tint n@zi. where is your olfwastika at. dont try and act like your not a big stinky terd in the pot. your just someones special terd that wont get flushed. I guess I like my own terds too and like to bask in the glory of there size and stinch. I still flush em though.

for being so drunk you sure know how to hack edit my post quote it and post some rambling bullshit right after TD makes a post about chilling out. You must be a protected tint n@zi. where is your olfwastika at. dont try and act like your not a big stinky terd in the pot. your just someones special terd that wont get flushed. I guess I like my own terds too and like to bask in the glory of there size and stinch. I still flush em though.

you are a phuckhead and compromise the integrity of this board.

Archived