Should I wait?

Guest tchaudha

Guest tchaudha

Hello...I was wondering if having your vechicle tinted in cold weather has any effect on the tint ot glass. I live in Michigan and currently it's still winter and pretty cold. I was going to wait until the weather gets 60 degress or above to have my windows professionally tinted. Just wanted to know wheather I should wait or or not?

Thank you.

Guest FilmBlazer
Hello...I was wondering if having your vechicle tinted in cold weather has any effect on the tint ot glass. I live in Michigan and currently it's still winter and pretty cold. I was going to wait until the weather gets 60 degress or above to have my windows professionally tinted. Just wanted to know wheather I should wait or or not?

Thank you.

Hello chaudha, welcome to the board. Hopefully we get those 60 degree days you're talking about soon! There are a couple of dealers from Michigan on here that can help you with your film. I am in the Traverse City/Cadillac area. Feel free to call me if I can be of assistance. We apply film year round, even on the frigid negative temps!

800-874-TINT

- FB

Archived