When should you tint your vehicle?

Guest tchaudha

Guest tchaudha

Hello...I was wondering if having your vehicle tinted in cold weather has any effect on the tint on glass. I live in Michigan and currently it's still winter and pretty cold. I was going to wait until the weather gets 60 degress or above to have my windows professionally tinted. Just wanted to know wheather I should wait or or not?

Thank you.

Guest Katie0530

If not kept in a garage the moisture under the film may crystalize but by the time the direct sun is on it for a few hours it will thaw out. This is common but have never had issues with tinting in cold weather. Even if the cold were to affect the tint if it is a good film/company it should have a lifetime warranty and any problems with the tint itself would be covered.

If not kept in a garage the moisture under the film may crystalize but by the time the direct sun is on it for a few hours it will thaw out. This is common but have never had issues with tinting in cold weather. Even if the cold were to affect the tint if it is a good film/company it should have a lifetime warranty and any problems with the tint itself would be covered.

Kinda think of it as in the good ole days...when ppl hung out their laundry in the winter. It froze, but still dryed. I've tinted cars in -40 degree weather and never had a problem :DD

:woowoo this is the best time to get your car tinted. Every shop is usually slower and you might be able to get a deal. :bingo

yeah, call me. im north of detroit. lol. 248 877 9455

Or call me...im even north of him! :DD :DD

Guest windowpimp

I live and have tinted in central alberta for SIXTEEN YEARS ITS AMAZING HOW HOT THE WINDOWS GET WHEN YOU GET THEM OUTSIDE IN THE WINTER TIME>>> I LIVE eight hours north of greatfalls< montana>> dont let fear or common sense stop ya>> lol

Archived