couple of jobs

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Josh @ Proform

Looking good. One of these days you have to let me send you a sample, so I can know for sure that what we're doing meets your discerning taste.

Keep up the good work. :thumb

Looking good. One of these days you have to let me send you a sample, so I can know for sure that what we're doing meets your discerning taste.

Keep up the good work. :spit

Yea, please do. I would like to try your product. I'll send you a PM with my info.:thumb

:twocents

Keep up the good work. :poke

Yea, please do. I would like to try your product. I'll send you a PM with my info.:thumb

:poke

TINTZUES,

Not sure how much time you spend on bulk jobs but Josh's Aston kits take less than an hour

v8vantage.jpg

Guest Josh @ Proform

Keep up the good work. :poke

:lol2

Replied :poke

Keep up the good work. :hmmm

Yea, please do. I would like to try your product. I'll send you a PM with my info.:beer

:beer

TINTZUES,

Not sure how much time you spend on bulk jobs but Josh's Aston kits take less than an hour

v8vantage.jpg

This car took me an hour and a half....I wraped edges and removed marker lights and also did the fenders in 1peece..... :hmmm I did this car like it was my own.

Keep up the good work. :hmmm

Yea, please do. I would like to try your product. I'll send you a PM with my info.:beer

TINTZUES,

v8vantage.jpg

This car took me an hour and a half....I wraped edges and removed marker lights and also did the fenders in 1peece..... :hmmm I did this car like it was my own.

What do you do with the trailing edge along the hood and fenders, use the factory edge? I have a few tricks for that since factory edges can be a bit ragged. For a straight cut, I stick the film in the plotter and scroll out how much I need, then I stick my olfa right next to the roller at the edge of the film and scroll the film back to zero, nice and straight.

For a bikin! cut, yall will love this: take about ten or twelve feet of string and tie one end to a stationary object. Wrap the other end around your knife. Stretch the string tight and start walking in a circle. Set the film down on a table at the perimeter of your circle and now you can do a nice even bikin! cut for a bulk install. You can adjust the length of the string to give you more or less arc. Got the idea from a crop circle hoaxer.

Archived