What happened to the TV news?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest General Sun Shield
That's the friggin truth.

I wonder how many people heard that the words "Mom" and "Dad" have been banned in the California Schools and signed into law by our "conservative" governator?

Not many I bet.

How many know that home schooling was just banned here?

Not many I bet.

Crazy :lol ! I bet the words dad and boyfriend are ok.

I have nothing against anyones beliefs , sexual preferance , or anything,but why should my family be silenced about how we live and our lifestyle? My son's friends mother got a phone call from the school asking them to please explain that he can not talk about the church youth group trip we went on!!! Not because of where we went , but because it was a "relegious" activity.

Total BS...but 2 girls can hold hands & kiss in the same school?? hmmmmmmmmm.

Bingo, but it's OK to have textbooks like "Heather has two mommys", or teach the religion of evolution, but it's now illegal to say the words "mom" or "dad" or to teach your own child at home?

The government is incompetent at best at low levels and totally corrupt at higher levels, and we keep looking to them for help? We depend on them for our information? What the hell is wrong with this picture?

I know many of you are Christians, and by definition you know that governments will serve Satan in the latter days, yet none of us speak up about it for fear of being shunned by man.

This is True. I have spoke up at my childrens school when they were introducing s*x ed at grade 4!

After reviewing the teaching guidlines I felt that my children WERE NOT going to be introduced to sexual intercourse and alternative lifestyes at that age. Hell at 17 I was still confused! :lol

The PTA members agreed,BUT,did NOT stand by me in my efforts.

My self and a few other parents did get the school to agree that if enough parents felt that they did not want their children exposed to this yet that we could "opt out" during this lesson and another class would be offered during this time.

Well thankfully, more than enough parents agreed and now my kids have gym twice aweek.

People are scared to speak out for whatever reasons,but if they can check a box on a piece of paper in the privacy of thier home they feel more comfortable doing so instead of having to confront a board.

Things can be done,maybe not changed,but altered, sometimes.

Guest General Sun Shield
Thankfully our Satanically run school system ALLOWED you to opt out of that class. What would you have done if they did not?

The town I live in is a small "farm" community.

Church on every corner type.

So thankfully most of the parents there are church going people and agreed strongly,ON PAPER.

I was worried about this being tossed but the school board is comprised of position holding members of these churches , of various denominations I might add. So for whatever reasons, they used thier heads.

Small town politics I guess.

But to answer your queistion I would have pulled them and sent them to a private school,but that would have meant selling our home to be able to provide for four children to attend,but my wife an I would have made the move.

This is why I moved so far from my shop (45min each way)to give my kids some type of normal life,you know small town,play outside like we did type of life. hard working neighbors who still had some morals left. BUT the school systems reach is state wide, and I figured this would eventually happen, and I know it will happen again, just hope my youngest (6 yrs) is at least in 7th grade by then.

In the land of the free and the home of the brave, what right does the "government" have at all to tell you how to teach your own children?

I'm being rhetorical here, I'm not asking any particular member so don't get upset.

Freedom doesn't mean having a choice to decide what color socks you are going to wear or what mega-mall you chose to shop at, freedom means freedom from tyrannical government and from outrageous taxation. The freedoms that our forefathers died for, yet here we are yet again, where every aspect of our lives is under government control, this my friends is not freedom. This is tyranny.

Guest General Sun Shield

Regardless of what faith you are or whatever politcal position you take, I would hope most would agree that teaching things like s*x ed and alternative life styles to children this age is just plain sick. I mean where has the innocence in childhood gone?

Look at these kids and imagine them reading about Any Type "Staight or Not" of sexual activity.

trip015.jpg

just my :angel and no offense to anyone. Just trying to raise well adjusted kids is all.

Amen GSS, the public indoctrination centers, I mean mini prisons, I mean public schools, are like TV news on steroids, all they are learning is how bad humans are and how humans are bad for the planet and this politically correct BULLSHIT, that is being spoon fed to us by the same people that profit from our slavery.

Really really interesting read here guys. I hadnt had the chance to check out this thread until just now....and even now didnt have the time but made the time. Good to know SOME ppl can see we are living in the last days in a world run by Satan. :angel We can talk till we are blue in the face..but the fact remains, Satan runs the ship, and what he says goes. In light of that...and I am not trying to steal your thread here Ric, but

What do you all believe is Armageddon? What will it be? How will it end? Who will start it? Will there be survivors? And if so, who, and what will it be like afterward?

:thumb

Guest willie
Regardless of what faith you are or whatever politcal position you take, I would hope most would agree that teaching things like s*x ed and alternative life styles to children this age is just plain sick. I mean where has the innocence in childhood gone?

Look at these kids and imagine them reading about Any Type "Staight or Not" of sexual activity.

trip015.jpg

just my :angel and no offense to anyone. Just trying to raise well adjusted kids is all.

Hats off to you brother :thumb

My wife and I also chose to settle in a small community for the sake of our kids.

Our schools total enrollment is usually somewhere around 90-95 students and goes k-8th. They skip that life lesson all

together. We have a choice of 4 high schools we can feed into. I have my first freshman daughter this year and she has adjusted well

Guest willie
Really really interesting read here guys. I hadnt had the chance to check out this thread until just now....and even now didnt have the time but made the time. Good to know SOME ppl can see we are living in the last days in a world run by Satan. :angel We can talk till we are blue in the face..but the fact remains, Satan runs the ship, and what he says goes. In light of that...and I am not trying to steal your thread here Ric, but

What do you all believe is Armageddon? What will it be? How will it end? Who will start it? Will there be survivors? And if so, who, and what will it be like afterward?

:thumb

jinx :beer

Archived