In light of things that have happened here

BOnds HIMSELF ADMITS to using them :beer he just tried to play it off like he didnt know what it was. It was some sort of cream :thumb he was just smearing it on his body for the hell of it BWAHAHAH you know damn good and well he knew what it was :poop

You have the guy admitting to the media that he did it :lol2 thats all the proof I need.

ANybody that argues that Bonds DID NOT take steriods is in denial. Cus the dood admits taking them himself :lol

CASE CLOOOOOSED :lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1937594

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"It was in the ballpark ... in front of everybody," Bonds testified. "I mean, all the reporters, my teammates. I mean, they all saw it. I didn't hide it."

However, Bonds testified that the products didn't help ease his suffering, and eventually he stopped using them.

THIS is out of BONDS mouth :beer HE admits to usnig them BUT he thought it was just somethign for pain relief :lol BULL CRAP !!!!!!!!!! :thumb

OH but he quit using it because it didnt work :lol2

Here is Sean Merriman's before and after picture comparison.

The top is a roided out pic. He was busted on a roid test. Now look at his pic from last year roid free.

Pretty big difference wouldnt you say.

MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg

Guest darkdan

IMO, professional athletes should be allowed to use under a doctor's supervision.

I mean, they're PAID ENTERTAINERS!!!

I want to see touchdowns. I want home runs. I want slam dunks.

Keep the amateur sports dr*g free though.

I think PRO athletes should be able to do whatever they want :beer

They could cut their arms and legs off and have them replaced with robltic limbs like the 6 million dollar man for all I care :thumb

Guest CleanCutter

I didn't say he DIDN'T take them (he did. he admits it. and I don't care), what I said is the before/after pics don't show all that great of a difference. Who defended him against being a racist?!?!? I guess it must've been the juice that made him hate whitey?

and the article is written by someone who doesn't have a damn clue about hormone cycles. No one cycles for 3 weeks and takes 1 week off. The point of of cycling off is to rid the body of the substance and if they're injecting 1 week is not close to enough time. Results don't begin to even manifest for at least 2 - 3 weeks. A full on-cycle can last anywhere from 8-12 weeks followed by a day-for-day off-cycle. There are dumbasses that never cycle-off (I mean, more dumbass than the ones using it at all) and they just stay on it 24/7 and just destroy their liver.

I'm more inclined to take the word of the Dr.'s I know (including my wife with 10 years of school) over the sports writer's Google research at SI.

No one's arguing whether they're good or bad, under all but the most outside cases, they're usually bad - and that's because they're almost universally abused. The second set of before and after pictures is more telling, but I'd bet if he tried to "bow up" for the picture and look big and touch for the photo he'd look a lot more like the pic from 1 year earlier. Kinda like those BS before and after shots for weight loss pills on TV and the fat asses telling what great things Relacore or some other lazy-asses magic pill did for them in only 90 days. A photo only tells half the story.

But I agree with you Mdog, as far as I care, they could do full body robotic replacements, who cares. They're paid for that. They're paid to win, end of story. There is no such thing as an 'unfair advantage'. If that were the case, then no athlete should be allowed to have any kind of surgery to repair injuries, ban contact lenses and glasses, no high tech shoes, no knee braces, no in-helmet mics, no indoor stadiums, no high-tech training, no astro-turf. They wanna bitch about breaking Babe Ruth and Hank Aarons's record because of juice.. fine ... but then make them train the same way they did too. Bunch of fat, drunk ball players in shoes that fit worse than $7.99 "Athletic Works" shoes from WalMart and a crappy flat slabbed bat that's already taken a thousand hits.

Guest pmuzik
Here is Sean Merriman's before and after picture comparison.

The top is a roided out pic. He was busted on a roid test. Now look at his pic from last year roid free.

Pretty big difference wouldnt you say.

MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg

Maybe he's been makin milkshakes with Miracle-Gro :thumb

Guest darkdan
and the article is written by someone who doesn't have a damn clue about hormone cycles. No one cycles for 3 weeks and takes 1 week off. The point of of cycling off is to rid the body of the substance and if they're injecting 1 week is not close to enough time. Results don't begin to even manifest for at least 2 - 3 weeks. A full on-cycle can last anywhere from 8-12 weeks followed by a day-for-day off-cycle. There are dumbasses that never cycle-off (I mean, more dumbass than the ones using it at all) and they just stay on it 24/7 and just destroy their liver.

oral steroids are used for short cycles like that. They're also the ones that are harsh on the liver.

Injectables take weeks before they really kick in and are cycled for months at a time, but don't hurt the liver.

Archived