MERC C600

TINT100

Guest ninjatinter

Yes, very cool car. Crappy rear vent window to tint though! :thumb It's not quite as easy as the last body style to get the seals out! Did you give that rear panel a go? :lol

No not done it yet it should be ok ,just consernd about the lami glass on the sides. I don't take much apart anymore, I have had a look at them I will cut it on the outside the slide it down past the rubber it worked on one of the bentley's I did so it should be fine. I may do it this week if I can get it in I will let you know :thumb

Guest ninjatinter

The only worry You will have is if you are felting it. That is realy the only problem with the car. It's getting to be more and more prep , less tint these days. The door panels are pretty normal, but the rear rolldowns are tuff to felt without removing A ton of Bullsh1t. If you don't felt, worst case he comes back later with scratches. It's a gamble either way. Gotta love the new world of tint ...................So exiting!! :thumb

P.S. don't use alot of water up top on rear glass!!

Ok mate he is abouy 65 years old with glass's like milk bottles idon't think he can even see the end of the bonnet. :dunno Iwill take a photo and send it. It will be fine have a good day .regards to all tinters

Guest ninjatinter

Bwahahaaa!! LOL Can't see past the bonnet!!! funny stuff! soundls like you will be fine. just pull it in, spend 4 hours on the computer then say " you like it?" HAHAHAHA!!

Archived