MERC C600

TINT100

Hi Ninja wellllll I did it went well idid not strip out anything no door cards no trim all went well will send you e-mail with photo it looks great the guy paid £22000.00 uk pounds for this car it's only 4 years old £85000.00 new what a barging$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ your drop downs on rear ok. sending email to you with photo's Regards. :thumb

Guest Diamond Tints
Ok mate he is abouy 65 years old with glass's like milk bottles idon't think he can even see the end of the bonnet. :beer Iwill take a photo and send it. It will be fine have a good day .regards to all tinters

Dude, Sorry to say your attitude stinks :hmmm 1stly because he's old with glass's makes it ok he wont see your poor tint job??? It will be fine???

Bwahahaaa!! LOL Can't see past the bonnet!!! funny stuff! soundls like you will be fine. just pull it in, spend 4 hours on the computer then say " you like it?" HAHAHAHA!!

:hmmm

Hi Ninja wellllll I did it went well idid not strip out anything no door cards no trim all went well will send you e-mail with photo it looks great the guy paid £22000.00 uk pounds for this car it's only 4 years old £85000.00 new what a barging$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ your drop downs on rear ok. sending email to you with photo's Regards. :beer

No felt on it either??

cowboy%20sunset%20.jpg

Guest ninjatinter
Hi Ninja wellllll I did it went well idid not strip out anything no door cards no trim all went well will send you e-mail with photo it looks great the guy paid £22000.00 uk pounds for this car it's only 4 years old £85000.00 new what a barging$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ your drop downs on rear ok. sending email to you with photo's Regards. :hmmm

Glad you made him happy! Will check out your picks and send you a note back! :beer

Archived