All you people who wants vectors

Guest type-xdesigns

Guest type-xdesigns

Tracing into vector isn't hard. Like I said I can do just about any image in under and hour. I mean, it only takes 5 minutes to vector it but cleaning it up for cutting takes a little longer.

I was just wondering. I'm not going to get into vectorizing images. It's just something that sets me apart from my competitors. I don't charge for it. No set up or digitizing fees. I only charge to cut and apply. But thats probably the reason while I don't have to undercut everyone and people actually pay more for my services even when they know joe blow can do it cheaper.

I get undercut all the time. I have seen the "undercutters" work. I tell people outright, to go to them. I do quality work. I don't compete with crap. Most pay my prices, which are still highly competetive, just not dirt cheap.

Some companies, I can't even see how they make anything. It's sad to see they take soo little pride in their work, that they will barely break even just to get a job instead of charging what they are worth. To me, that truely shows, what they are worth. But hey, it keeps me busy doing good jobs instead of the crap, so I can't complain!

Guest robriguez

How about writing up a simple tutorial or tip on creating vectors for the novices rather than just complaining.

give a man a fish...teach a man how to fish... etc etc

Archived