Expensive but worth it?

I have had a surge in folks willing to try[pay for] light films with high tser... mostly due to fact they are feeling the long arm hitting hard most resently, and great salesmanship on my part. Most all of these newer tech films are in 40-75% ranges... as most know by now. My question has this trend reached all the states with sh8ty Vlt'S and some with reasonable ones.

Guest darkdan

I do my best to sells these films and it might be at most 10% of my business and my state allows only 50% net VLT.

However, upselling hybrids and full metal films over regular dyed seems to be working well based on heat rejection wants.

in the last 5 years ive been doing tons of the 70-50-40 combo. I have not had a lot of people asking for high tser however just lighter films

same here

I do my best to sells these films and it might be at most 10% of my business and my state allows only 50% net VLT.

However, upselling hybrids and full metal films over regular dyed seems to be working well based on heat rejection wants.

under 10% is accurate at pressent for newer tech films...Maybe films within the 70-50 range will market well in hybrids.

Archived