To Introduce Myself

:thumb At first I wanna say hello to everybody, I am very impressed of this forum and the load of information you all insert here!

My Name is Michael and i´m from germany.

I´m 33 Years old and doing custom vinyl graphics for cars, boats and Signmaking.

Im working in my family Shop together with my Sister, my Mom n my Dadfor 17 years now.

Ive been doing Car Window Tinting for many Years now, and I hope I can be a part of this forum to help someone if anyone requests for it.

Greetz Michael

Guest General Sun Shield
:thumb At first I wanna say hello to everybody, I am very impressed of this forum and the load of information you all insert here!

I´m 33 Years old and doing custom vinyl graphics for cars, boats and Signmaking.

Im working in my family Shop together with my Sister, my Mom n my Dadfor 17 years now.

Ive been doing Car Window Tinting for many Years now, and I hope I can be a part of this forum to help someone if anyone requests for it.

Greetz Michael

:beer

:evilgrin At first I wanna say hello to everybody, I am very impressed of this forum and the load of information you all insert here!

Greetz Michael

Gutten Tag!

What city You are from?

Welcome!

@Leo Guten Tag ..... Ive readed a lot from you ! nice to have conversation with after all that reading :beer

Im from Mainz in the near of Frankfurt I think you will know this...?

And shame on me my logo came out of my Brain :evilgrin with this Fonttype we use since 38 years :thumb for our own Sigmaking shop.

but I think it looks a little bit like Bruxsafol but not to similar.

greetz Michael

@Leo Guten Tag ..... Ive readed a lot from you ! nice to have conversation with after all that reading :lol2

Im from Mainz in the near of Frankfurt I think you will know this...?

And shame on me my logo came out of my Brain :lol2 with this Fonttype we use since 38 years :thumb for our own Sigmaking shop.

but I think it looks a little bit like Bruxsafol but not to similar.

greetz Michael

:thumb I became popular :lol2

Of course. I visited it last time in November :lol2

We have smaaaaall rep near F-M - Visit My Website

May be fonts similar - but first come to my mind. As Brux also have two colors :lol2

Archived