everyday

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

Other day I had a dream that the v-kool job I was supposed to do the next day turned into french panes....luckily I got there and it hadn't changed. LOL.

Bar? Those things have a 75% chance of failing. Highest failure rate of any business. I say we open up NORIX Funeral Home.....people are always dying. When was the last time you heard of a funeral home going out of business?

Other day I had a dream that the v-kool job I was supposed to do the next day turned into french panes....luckily I got there and it hadn't changed. LOL.

Bar? Those things have a 75% chance of failing. Highest failure rate of any business. I say we open up NORIX Funeral Home.....people are always dying. When was the last time you heard of a funeral home going out of business?

The fureral home business is saturated in my area! :eyebrows

Guest willie
I hope one day to set my son up in the tinting business if he is interested. I do no do as much work as most of you so I dont burn out as easily!

Mine is 12 fixing to be 13 in a month. I on at the most a 2 year time table at this point. I he starts showing some interest in it then I will finish him off and give him the shop.

If he doesnt I'm out. I have offers on the table for the rest of my business but I feel like I would be letting him down if I sell out. I have sold out 2 other shops and the only reason I came back was for him.

I am awaiting financial approval on a 23 acre rv park right now. I'm hoping to start in the next few months upon approval. Ive got to start planning for retirement. :lol

I hope one day to set my son up in the tinting business if he is interested. I do no do as much work as most of you so I dont burn out as easily!

Mine is 12 fixing to be 13 in a month. I on at the most a 2 year time table at this point. I he starts showing some interest in it then I will finish him off and give him the shop.

If he doesnt I'm out. I have offers on the table for the rest of my business but I feel like I would be letting him down if I sell out. I have sold out 2 other shops and the only reason I came back was for him.

I am awaiting financial approval on a 23 acre rv park right now. I'm hoping to start in the next few months upon approval. Ive got to start planning for retirement. :lol

God willing, I hope it goes through Craig.

Guest willie

God willing, I hope it goes through Craig.

Thanks bossdude. :lol

I read a good book on this sort of thing the other day. I would recommend you pick it up. its called "rich dad poor dad" rental property is the way to go.

Guest willie

I am awaiting financial approval on a 23 acre rv park right now. I'm hoping to start in the next few months upon approval. Ive got to start planning for retirement. :angel

I read a good book on this sort of thing the other day. I would recommend you pick it up. its called "rich dad poor dad" rental property is the way to go.

Some freinds of mine do real good at that. We tried it and didnt like it. With property taxes, insurance rates and deadbeat renters in this area is just wasnt worth it :thumb

Archived