everyday

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Ive been trying to get the money together for a big size shoe store. I wear a 15 and its not easy trying to find that size around here. You think it wouldnt be that hard being so close to St.Louis, MO with all the ball players, but its usually taking a couple of trips before I can find a shoe. Then I have to settle for something I dont like because you cant choose like you would if it was a 9,10,11. I make it harder on myself because I only wear New Balance that is made in USA.(1/3 are in China still) they just moved a factory back to the states. Anyway I got to get the chunk of money down for a loan. Ive put about 10 G's back so far. I think I need another 20. I think it could work because anyone that wears a big size 15,18,20 could come in store and pick a shoe right off the shelf any shoe.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Ive been trying to get the money together for a big size shoe store. I wear a 15 and its not easy trying to find that size around here. You think it wouldnt be that hard being so close to St.Louis, MO with all the ball players, but its usually taking a couple of trips before I can find a shoe. Then I have to settle for something I dont like because you cant choose like you would if it was a 9,10,11. I make it harder on myself because I only wear New Balance that is made in USA.(1/3 are in China still) they just moved a factory back to the states. Anyway I got to get the chunk of money down for a loan. Ive put about 10 G's back so far. I think I need another 20. I think it could work because anyone that wears a big size 15,18,20 could come in store and pick a shoe right off the shelf any shoe.

There is a store here in Atl that caters to big shoes. That's where I go. The place is HUGE!!!

Archived