vote  

40 members have voted

1. 1. vote

• Yes, let him in the SNAFU
    • No, don't let him in the SNAFU

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see letting Leo in. He appears to hold information to himself, not spying for THE MAN...........lol But, the line should be drawn there. Most of the rest of the Manufacturing rep types here are lurking for info to use in their favor or against the Tinter. Welcome Leo, feel special, B'cuz you definately are!!!!!

I voted NO to be honest !!

I like Leo too so its nothing personal , just bissunes . I see Leo as a friend so was going for Yes at first , but I tought this place was meant to be private for all manufacturers/distributors , So we could talk free about the products they sell and the sh*t that hapens too it ....without being scared to hurt their feelings or get in trouble because of the things we say in here.....

I've never used DARTS films but am willing to give it a try in the future , and I've got the feeling people don't give an honest opinion or soften up the negatives because Leo is concidert a friend :spit .....We'll never know now ,will we ?

And this is the Only reason for me voting NO OK !!

Kurt

but I tought this place was meant to be private for all manufacturers/distributors , So we could talk free about the products they sell and the sh*t that hapens too it

This area of the forum started out to be about a tinter's union, so at first there were no manny reps allowed.

Now this area of the forum is for regularly participating members to have a non public area that they can use if they wish.

Archived