view thru vinyl for storefonts

You know the perforated digital vinyl that people cant see in but can see out of. I am hooking up with a distributor who does all the leg work, design, prints, and cuts for about the cost of a red dot per square foot. I plan on offering it as an option for commercial property owners as a way for the to advertise and block the glare as well. Their turn around time is 24-48 hrs and shipping is a flat $6.50 to anywhere in the USA. I plan on selling and installing it for double the cost. It sure beats buying one of those $20,000 digital printer/plotter...lol So does anyone else sell this stuff along with offering window film? If anyone wants the info PM me and I will share it with you.

IMAG020A.JPG

I tried that, but no one wants the competition, even though I would be buying at their normal prices :eyebrows I thought my regular vinyl guy would hook me up, but he is kind of flaky sometimes and doesnt return my emails/calls for days. Anyways, you can do everything online, upload vectors, designs...ect and shipping is free if you spend over $199.00 and arrives within 3-5 days. So anybody else offer this as an alternative option to window film?

I think it is a very easy way to make some extra money for storefront owners who dont want tint, but could use the advertising. Every storefront owner has an advertising budget but not always a budget for tint...At the very least its a way to get ur foot in the door and then you could bring up window tint as well. Not every store owner wants to talk tint but they may talk to you if you bring in a view thru vinyl sample to show them what it would do to bring some attention to their store..

I have been asked about it. It doesnt last as long as I'd like but its still a decent amount of time. The one I saw deteriorate was facing the sun all day and lasted roughly 4 years.

EXACTLY!!! who wants to look at the same ad for more than 4 years anyway? and why would you keep an ad up for that long in the first place! this is repeat business here...not like the "lifetime" tint. If they concider what they pay for yellow pages ads or newspaper ads...the storefront is a bargain for them, and repeat business for you. :angel

I dont do it yet and I imagine the importing and shipping would be expensive....but I am considering getting into it. :thumb. What about stan? :beer

Edit:spelling

Archived