Porsche 944

Guest Katie0530

Guest Key West
all I can say....better you then me.. :angel ...the only way I would even touch one of those..is if they paid me 7-8 bills.

At the very least. And only then if I am REALLY slow and hungry. It's definately a rite. Not everyone can say they've done one. I could have lived my life quite happily without ever having touched one. Some cars just weren't meant to be tinted, and thats one of them. Sure they can be done, but why go thru all that aggravation for the money they are most likely wanting to pay. There is an upside tho. Unless they just bought it, and you are the first one they called, they should already be prepped for the sticker shock.

My advise (Unless you are just a masochist) ........................

JUST SAY NO!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol2 We got swindeled into doing 2 of those a couple months ago.... :lol2

I can honestly say.... never again.... I got one in 2 pieces (eventually) and one of my guys did one in 3 pieces (mostly because the roll of film was almost gone.) :lol

Best of luck dude!

Guest Key West
:lol2 We got swindeled into doing 2 of those a couple months ago.... :lol

I can honestly say.... never again.... I got one in 2 pieces (eventually) and one of my guys did one in 3 pieces (mostly because the roll of film was almost gone.) :lol

Best of luck dude!

:lol2:lol22 Pieces? Dude, you're my new HERO!! The best I have ever seen is 4, MY personal best is 5. You are the man!!!

:thumb We got swindeled into doing 2 of those a couple months ago.... :lol2

I can honestly say.... never again.... I got one in 2 pieces (eventually) and one of my guys did one in 3 pieces (mostly because the roll of film was almost gone.) :thumb

Best of luck dude!

:lol2:lol22 Pieces? Dude, you're my new HERO!! The best I have ever seen is 4, MY personal best is 5. You are the man!!!

What I didn't tell you was I spent 6 hours and darn near a roll of film to get it in 2 :beer ..... Live and learn is what I figured... :lol2

Guest Sprinter
:poke:lol if it's your first,be ready to pull your hair out...but when you get it done,the feeling of accomplishment is awesome

:lol2 have fun :poke

the feeling will be, MAN I should of charged more, all that time wasted when I could of tinted 3 normal cars and not have cussed one time............

I've only done the sides on one because the rear was already done, and the front sides even pissed me off good luck, I will never touch one unless I own one and if I owned one I would sure want everyone to see me :beer:poke

Archived