Guest darkdan

QDP:

Weatherable Polyester

Only company to make 100% of it's film, instead of just a laminater/coater

Lifetime no-color change warranty

Deep rich charcoal color

Made in India, so I guess they know something about the sun

Pigmented "deep dyed" polyester

Every film out there has a list of positives that you can use to sell to the customer.

QDP:

Weatherable Polyester

Only company to make 100% of it's film, instead of just a laminater/coater

Lifetime no-color change warranty

Deep rich charcoal color

Made in India, so I guess they know something about the sun

Pigmented "deep dyed" polyester

Every film out there has a list of positives that you can use to sell to the customer.

:poke

Guest darkdan

Geoshield would be an easy upsale.

Make a heat lamp demo. Get a few pieces of 1/4" glass. Put a dyed 20% on one and a IRis on the other (or Geo 30, 40, whatever you plan on selling). Have the customer feel the difference.

Guest Crackz

I tried the new global qdp ez shrink today it worked very nice it shrunk a bit easier but still a tuffer shrink than the normal film clarity was good and color is unique a very nice film for the money ....

I use a smoke color film now half the shop likes the global color better and the other half like the greenish hue better so it will be nice to have both so the custy can decide on the brownish and the greenish

I tried the new global qdp ez shrink today it worked very nice it shrunk a bit easier but still a tuffer shrink than the normal film clarity was good and color is unique a very nice film for the money ....

I use a smoke color film now half the shop likes the global color better and the other half like the greenish hue better so it will be nice to have both so the custy can decide on the brownish and the greenish

brownish :twocents only under high bays , pull it outside its charcoal for sure I don't see any brown outside

Archived