I layed some coldsteel 35% today, waa adhesive. The color & clarity was great, the liner didn't want to come off :thumb & it reminded of sungards adhesive on their signature line. No way can you drop that stuff it won't go anywhere even if you throw it :angel Don't they have a real dry adhesive :duuno

I layed some coldsteel 35% today, waa adhesive. The color & clarity was great, the liner didn't want to come off :dunno & it reminded of sungards adhesive on their signature line. No way can you drop that stuff it won't go anywhere even if you throw it :twocents Don't they have a real dry adhesive :duuno

37 views & no comments :dunno

Guest Readyman

Had the same problem a few years back with their Silver 20, you couldn't drop it, had to have someone actually pull the liner off while you held the film.

It was on a big project and Mark S came out to take a look at the issue, they were supposed to be fixed.

well this was recent, maybe they gave me an old roll it was a 36" partial. :spit total pain in the azz fighting that liner & bad taste in my mouth about their waa film

you should addresss the isssue with your local rep :spit

well this was recent, maybe they gave me an old roll it was a 36" partial. :dunno total pain in the azz fighting that liner & bad taste in my mouth about their waa film

you should addresss the isssue with your local rep :lol

done deal, sent in a piece of the film to better their product :beer

Archived