So there I was a year later...

Yeah, so I got out of the tinting/glass business after 9 long years and jumped into the wonderful world of call centers and trying to finish up a degree before I hit 30. Not sure how many people remember me, and remember arguing with me, but I figured I would stop by and say hi. I'm starting to miss working on the cars again, and my new graveyard schedule allows me quite a bit of day time so I'm thinking about doing a little work for some buds who have been a bit sour at me for getting out and understandably so, considering the level of quality in my parts is lacking. So I'm slowly been adding some more light to the garage, trying to clear out some free space and dust off my old tools.

I do have a few questions though. Any recommendations on who sells tint in small quantities, like 1 roll at a time? Or is anyone on here willing to do so at a reasonable price? I used SunTek and SolarGard before and liked them and would like to stay with something along that caliber and price, I have poor friends, but don't want to slap Gila on their rides. Also let me see some ideas for a cutting board/glass that is home garage sized.

Wish you all well, hope to be around a bit more.

Oh and drool over one of my last jobs before getting out of it

_DSC0013.jpg

make it two

DSC01285.jpg

I'm bored and waiting for the family to wake up before I hit the sack, 1 more

_DSC0146.jpg

Solarguard switched to indy distributors so you may find it a different animal than it was before. Suntek should sell you a roll or even partial roll when you want it....just shipping will make it a lot more expensive than it would have been...

Babies a little boy, getting big fast, loves cars like his dad. I meant to check out OTI back when I was tinting, I will definitely give a look now. I have a couple jobs lined up, I'm just scared to get back at it, though a fox body mustang, 2 doors on an impreza and a new edge mustang vert should be good starters.

Archived