Sold my first ceramic IR job today...

Its a sunroom with approx 200sf. Offered a traditional dual reflective as a less expensive alternative, but she liked the look and numbers of the IRs70 from Geoshield. FYI sold it for the cost of two red dots from 44tools.com per sqft. :lol2 Before I gave her the price, she said, "Well my husband gave me $10,000 to spend on the house this spring and I have spent $2000 on carpet and $2000 on landscaping so that leaves me $6000.00" :lol2 I joked around and said well it will be $6000.00 even for the tint :lol Even though I was joking, I think she was about to agree to it.... I couldnt live with myself on that one.....lol Oh and I also talked her into some safety film for two entry doors in the rear of the house. She said, yeah I remember seeing that stuff on that show "It takes a Thief" Gotta love that show.......

100_1726.jpg

100_1728.jpg

100_1729.jpg

Guest darkdan

Now you're ruined. Because next time you sell a job you'll be sad they didn't go with the nice stuff.

After my V-Kool job last weekend life just won't be the same:

vk40daycare_390.jpg

Now you're ruined. Because next time you sell a job you'll be sad they didn't go with the nice stuff.

vk40daycare_390.jpg

I know what you mean Dan. Nice chunk of change for a small job. It almost felt like I was stealing...but with higher priced films comes higher price to install. BTW, I had a V-Kool rep call me today and he is going to send out some samples and info. I still havent decided which Ceramic line I am going to promote long-term. Still weighing my options and the pro's and cons of each film. Every one has a pitch why their film does a better job than the next. Promoting Geoshield for now since there was not any up front costs to use it.

Guest CajunTinter

vk40daycare_390.jpg

What's the white shiatt on the ground :beer :beer :lol:beer:tantrum:lol:lol2 :lol2

Guest FilmBlazer

Quit lowballing! :beer

Just kiddin man good work. And your feelings won't be hurt if you sell traditional technologies. Every time I get the bill from ordering the Spectrally Selective films I hate it :tantrum Go for the sale, but you will find that it helps you sell the more cost efficient films more times than you will close the high end sale.... In other words they see the price and say "NO THANKS!" :beer My mentor beat it in my head "You won't sell it if you don't show it." I show it every chance I get!

Keep it up mang :beer

vk40daycare_390.jpg

I know what you mean Dan. Nice chunk of change for a small job. It almost felt like I was stealing...but with higher priced films comes higher price to install. BTW, I had a V-Kool rep call me today and he is going to send out some samples and info. I still havent decided which Ceramic line I am going to promote long-term. Still weighing my options and the pro's and cons of each film. Every one has a pitch why their film does a better job than the next. Promoting Geoshield for now since there was not any up front costs to use it.

Nice job DD, thats a fat chunko change for that sq footage!

Archived