Cowboy Certified?

Thinking about getting wrap certified from the cowboy...anyone done it, good, bad, ugly, mostly the truth though, we are a small shop, and money is always going somewhere other that my pockets so it is a large commitment to consider for us...seems a little overrated, but most stuff in the industry are overblown in the popular years, we really do okay with printed wraps, signage, and etc. Just greedy for more.... :thumb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You talkin bout Fellers? I met em in Vegas, its pretty coo stuff. Such a large investment though, but that keeps the hacks out. You wont find suckas low ballin vehicle wraps much. That Avery ish they use is retarded ill too.

I trained with Fellers about a year ago and it was the best money I have ever spent on training. Remember I AM a trainer for film and Frank has it together! You will be confident and ready to start after his class. Now for certified. To be Fellers Certified you need to train with them then submit pictures and names and numbers from several jobs you design and install when you get started and then the biggie you have to buy all your supplies from them. They do have great prices but I bought my printer local and I am afraid my suppliers here might not be soo fast to send a service guy over if I started buying from frank. After my warranty on the printer is out I will buy from him because of price, service and h is just a great guy. There are several places that will print, laminate your art work for 3.50 a square if you wanted to start that way.

Stan Foster :dunno

Archived