Cowboy Certified?

Guest 360wraps

Fellers is a great company. Their prices are fair, and usually the best in the business, as well as their classes are entirely worth it. I haven't taken one yet but can't wait to! (I'm expecting a baby at the end of oct.) So I fully intend on taking a class or 2. We don't mind having to buy from them because it keeps me from price shopping at other places. Anyway, just my 2 cents, and my first post!

-Jessica

Office MAnager at 360 Wraps

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fellers is a great company. Their prices are fair, and usually the best in the business, as well as their classes are entirely worth it. I haven't taken one yet but can't wait to! (I'm expecting a baby at the end of oct.) So I fully intend on taking a class or 2. We don't mind having to buy from them because it keeps me from price shopping at other places. Anyway, just my 2 cents, and my first post!

-Jessica

Office MAnager at 360 Wraps

:thumb oh...and almost forgot! Congrats! :thumb:dunno Your first?

Heading to Fellers next week for their design & install class. Ive been laying vinyl since late 70's as a kid at the shop, but not the wide stuff. I guess I believe in paying for training to get up to speed as fast as I can. I did this with Pdr, Interior & paint repair, and PPf. and dont regret it.

Hope to give input after on their training

Guest thatsnappyguy

its no rumor. its true. look at the website...it says that fellers does not offer training any more. this blows balls. I was about to book my seat for the december 3-4 class, and today I look to make sure I can get it, and BOOM!!! no longer offering the training class.

Archived