Price Increase

Guest Stag

Yesterday I just got my price increase list from Llumar in the mail(about 5%). Just wondering if anybody else been hit to. I guess it was coming due to everything else going up. The customer pays for extra prices at the gas pump,grocery store, etc.. but complains when the tint shop tries to raise their price to meet with the demand. You guys dealing with this to. :poke:poke

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5% is a new car for me so this time of year is scary for me. I just have to raise prices on retail this year to stay in business. Taxes on my building went up another 300 hundred a MONTH this year. it's out of control. 500 yesterday for graval, 200 hundred last week to repair the overhead door :thumb I have a contract on my price that expires in just short of 60 days.

Crap :thumb I better go to work and stop hanging out so late on TD. heheheeheheheheeeh no way :beer

Stan Foster

Recieved info that Madico is going up again soon also. It kind of hits ya weird that LLumar would increase, since they are getting more money inhouse since they took distribution away from SAGR and others. That puts more into their pockets on that end. In all reality, they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to, or stayed the course.

Guest vclimber
Recieved info that Madico is going up again soon also. It kind of hits ya weird that LLumar would increase, since they are getting more money inhouse since they took distribution away from SAGR and others. That puts more into their pockets on that end. In all reality, they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to, or stayed the course.

I heard it was the other way around, Sagar dropped CP. :evilgrin

I heard it was the other way around, Sagar dropped CP. :evilgrin

Ya probably got that info from a CP rep??? Cp is slowly going in house with all distribution and pulled from SAGR when their contract ran out. I spoke to the CP factory rep long before this was out on a related issue. Sagr scrambled and picked up SunTek

Guest zolar
they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to.

I wish someone would have the ballz to lower them

they would capture a bigger percentage of the industry

PR from hell

:evilgrin

Guest tintgod

PR from hell

:evilgrin

the lower the price...the more hacks :dunno ...I say RAISE them...gets rid of the non business license no insurance fly by night tint shops. :lol2

the lower the price...the lower the quality..just like anything else.

Guest Marco

PR from hell

:rollin

the lower the price...the more hacks :twocents ...I say RAISE them...gets rid of the non business license no insurance fly by night tint shops. :rollin

the lower the price...the lower the quality..just like anything else.

Your price would go up too, so would it be fair to punish the pro with a higher price to keep a hack away? Which I don't think a higher price would do :spit They just need to stop selling to the unlicensed hacks and letting anyone use the films like the car wash business's now offering tint :spit . Besides there are too many low end films on the market they could use, why use a pro film if they can buy a roll for $80 compared to almost $300

Archived