I am so freaked out

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear about what happened TTC. Always trust your gut and always keep your olfa on you. I also carry a smith and wesson air weight 38. However I dont really expect to use them. The people that are shady like that that come into my shop are usually intimidated by me.

stay strong......and don't let that guy live in your head (unless he is paying rent)!!!!! I personally bring my dog to work alot he is the shop protection and he does give me piece of mind whether its for me or my guys knowing that he is huge, looks really intimidating and he is trained.....gotta protect yourself. :rollin

what kinda dog heat are you packin?

this day and time... I hate to say it... but, you all know it... a conceal and carry permit and a nice little weapon of choice is a great idea. people are getting shot at home, school, work, etc. I'm in central Kentucky's bible belt, and there's a home invasion or murder in every newspaper everyday around here anymore. used to be unheard of here. don't be a victim. be a solution. none of these idiots killing mass people you hear about on the news have run into someone else packing. I'm gonna take my own advice and pick up a 38 or maybe a 9 to carry and get the permit this summer. I haven't because of my kids. but, responsibility on my part will prevent an accident. and, how can I protect them if a psycho comes along on a shooting spree in wal-mart? I will at least return fire. I'm not gonna let an idiot like that who can't score with a chick end my, or my family's life early without at least a fight. if you're in biz, and take and keep money or valuables :shock around, you need a way to protect it. IMO :rollin:rollin

Learn from this. ALWAYS trust that "intuition". The best protection is your own awareness.

(And I also suggest LOTS of weapons. :lol )

Is there really any "safe" location these days? Anywhere?

Glad it wasn't anything worse, but sorry to hear it rattled you. Having your personal space & security invaded is worse than what you lost.

Archived